In this course, you'll learn how to use state machines and statecharts to better design the state of your applications. Though we make heavy use of React and react-automata, the principles and ideas of this course translate across languages and frameworks.
At the end of this course, you will be able to answer all of the following questions:
- What are state machines and statecharts?
- How can I leverage statecharts to build complex, modern web applications?
- What do statecharts give me that other state management tools do not?
- How can I approach refactoring my applications to use statecharts?
- How do I test statecharts?
I believe this course will be particularly useful to developers who are:
- Frustrated by the difficulty of maintaining complex state in your applications
- Backend developers interested in front-end state management